Complaint Handling Policy aims to
- provide a framework for Woodend Cottage’s employees to work with when handling Complaints from Customers;
- ensure consistency within Woodend Cottage’s in handling and resolving Complaints from Customers; and
- assist Woodend Cottage’s commitment to provide quality products, services and customer service.
Woodend Cottage defines the term complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction or grievance made to Woodend Cottage by a Customer or member of the public with any product or service of Woodend Cottage
Lodgement of Complaints
- Woodend Cottage’s Manager will provide reasonable information and assistance to ensure that Complaints are lodged effectively.
- Complaints may be lodged by phone on 0411 781 094 or via firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to 44 Donald’s Road, Woodend 3442. Complaints will be acknowledged.
- Woodend Cottage has established, and will continue to develop, quality processes for the efficient acknowledgement and processing of complaints.
Response to Complaints
- Complaints will be processed in a timely and efficient manner. Continuous improvement will be utilised to ensure complaints are resolved promptly and courteously.
- Managing our customer’s expectations realistically is Woodend Cottage’s goal. This involves the careful examination of each complaint and a resolution offered on the basis of that analysis.
- Systemic trends and recurring problems will be identified and feedback provided to improve current processes.
Review of Complaint Handling Process
- Woodend Cottage’s complaint handling procedures and systems are to be periodically reviewed to ensure optimum effectiveness and highlight any need for improvement.
Escalation of Complaints
- Woodend Cottage’s goal in the area of complaints handling is to finalise complaints at first contact.
- Where necessary, Customers will be kept informed of the progress of their complaint.