Located in a rural setting just out from Woodend township, this rustic yet modern luxury cottage in totally unique, idea for romantic, getaways and families.
Upon entering, you are transferred into a French Provincial Farmhouse with high cathedral ceiling to an open plan living, dining and kitchen. All rooms are furnished to sophisticated standards with unique industrial and farmhouse pieces.
The cottage is incredibly private and secluded within an acre of gardens, trees and hedging. It’s a perfect vantage point to visit the many attractions including Hanging Rock (5min), Mount Macedon (10min), Trentham (20min) and Daylesford (30mins).
Woodend Cottage has been accredited by RACV as a 4 ½ Star accommodation.
- Open wood fire heater central to the Enchanting lounge room, kitchen and dining
- Delightful and fully equipped kitchen with unique Belfast sink
- Nespresso coffee machine with pods and other Breakfast provisions
- Two Luxurious bedrooms styled in rustic French Provincial feel
- The main has a Queen bed and the other can be a King bed or two singles
- Bedrooms have Heating, quality linen, wool quilts, heated blankets & a grand selection of pillows
- Charming bathroom with Tub and rain showerhead
- Flat screen TV, DVD, books, movies and extensive range of Board games
- Alfresco entertainment decking with BBQ and picturesque views
- Daybed on Porch, couples love swing under the tree
A Weekend in Woodend
A Rustic Cottage Review and Mini Travel Guide
Only an hour’s drive from Melbourne, Woodend is a small town in the Macedon Ranges. It was settled during the gold rush in the early 1800s and was the main thoroughfare for prospectors heading up through the Black Forest to Bendigo and Ballarat. Today, it’s a quiet town, but has a quintessential Australian village atmosphere making it a popular tourist destination.